5.11’s Stryke Tactical Duty Uniform (TDU) Trousers are part of their new ‘Next-Level’ Uniform Solutions and an ever-expanding family of Stryke products establishing a new benchmark in tactical efficiency by offering unparalleled maneuverability, utility, and durability in demanding mission environments.
Built from 5.11’s proprietary Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric, the 5.11® Stryke TDU® Trousers feature canted, ergonomically placed cargo pockets at each thigh and a Teflon® treatment that repels stains, soil, and moisture for a professional appearance in any setting. A fully gusseted crotch provides full freedom of movement, double layered and articulated knees are compatible with 5.11 neoprene kneepads (sold separately) and stretch panels installed at the waist and behind each knee maintain a secure fit when you’re on the move. Reinforced construction and enhanced bartacking throughout increases durability and ensures long garment life as you have come to expect with all 5.11 gear.
- Light, durable, and highly mobile TDU trousers
- Teflon treated for stain, liquid and soil resistance
- Canted ergonomic cargo pockets
- Double layered articulated knees
- Fully gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Stretch panels at waist and behind each knee
5.11 Code: 74433